I almost forgot! Just as I was getting changed to head over to the doctor's with C, the doorbell rang and I heard C say "well this is unexpected! yeah, I'll go get her!" I heard my Mom's voice, and then another voice that I recognize oh-so-well...My Fairy GodMother!
I knew that she was in town from British Columbia, and I knew that she and my Mom had plans that day to visit some old friends. I didn't expect my Mom to bring her over, so that was a really nice surprise.
I got the standard excited hug and the "Hello Sweetheart!"and then My Fairy GodMother asked "How are you?" My response was "I'm pregnant!" The look of shock on her face was priceless! She said that she knew something was up since I had been sick for so long, and rather violently as well.
I think my Mom must had gotten an ear full of "Why didn't you tell me!! You're a brat!" in the car, but I'm sure that it was all out of love.
I never in a million years thought that I would have the opportunity to tell my GodMom in person about Bug. I really think that we have an angel watching over us, making sure that everything is okay and that Bug is growing healthy and strong everyday. Thanks for being our angel, Dad! We love you!
1 comment:
Aww, that is so wonderful that you got to tell her in person :) I'm happy for you :D.
Post a Comment