Thursday, October 22, 2009

Back to Work!

Well it seems as though the worst of the GI issue is over. I've been able to keep little bits of food down for a whole day and, while I'm still taking the medication to be on the safe side, getting more fluids has been going better as well. I still don't really like the sloshy feeling in my tummy, but hopefully that will pass without incident today.

Today marks day 39 in growth and development for Bug. 39 whole days...that is crazy to me! I still barely even feel pregnant, but sure enough, Bug is in there, growing along and today is developing teeth under the gum line! Also, the pigment in the eyes is evident now and Bug is moving in little spits and spurts, though I won't be able to feel that for quite a while still.

Each week brings on an exciting new phase of development - from eyes and ears to the heart and other major organs. In just 3 more days, Bug will officially move from being an embryo into the fetus stage!

No comments: