Well...Baby Beans got the big 'ol Veto last night. C's bff is also nicknamed Beans (even though I'm 2 years older and technically was Beans first lol) so it quickly got veto'd last night.
But, I think we decided on one that we both really really love, and makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside.
JuneBug
C is calling the baby JBug more often than not, and I've resulted to Buggy or Bug.
I am very sick right now as well, with chest congestion and cough. Apparently, there is nothing that my doctor will allow me to take other than tylenol, warm showers and lots of fluids. It really sucks...and I think my biggest fear is how being sick with this will impact Buggy. I'm sure that they're fine, but I can't help but feel guilty every time I cough.
I focused on more positive things this morning once I finally got out of bed at 11:30ish. We decided that we are going to tell our parents, C's brother and his girlfriend, and C's grandma this Sunday at Thanksgiving dinner. I really wanted to tell them in a way that would be exciting and sentimental and decided to get a little crafty.
I made name tags that will be tied to little baby pumpkins that will go on everyones place setting. They are folded so there is a message inside, for example my Mom's says "You're going to be a Grandma!" on the inside, whils C's Mom's says "You're going to be a Nana!" I made sure to punch a hole in the top (to tie it to the pumpkins) and bottom and tied them with purple ribbon at the bottom so they can just untie it to get their special Thanksgiving blessing!
I hope they like it!
4 comments:
What a cute name....Junebug! Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving! I think the way you are telling them is fantastic!
thanks sugar!!! I miss you!!
That is a great nickname, I love you new badge with Junebug on it. Cute! And you are soooo crafty, I am sure they will love the little messages at Thanksgiving dinner. I really hope you start to feel better soon as well. No fun being sick, especially when your body is working extra hard for buggy.
~Kenzie
Thanks Kenzie!! you're such a doll!
Post a Comment