Poppa (My Dad) would be so proud! I couldn't stop squealing last night and C definitely got a kick out of my excitement. Baby Bug will be coming home from the hospital in this, in just 7 months! Hopefully it still fits for Hockey Season!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Presents From Mommy and Daddy!
On Monday, I heard the doorbell ring while napping but didn't think to get up and fell back to sleep. I had completely forgotten about the Purolator package that I have been expecting for a few weeks. Out to the Purolator depot we went last night, and the package is just perfect!

Poppa (My Dad) would be so proud! I couldn't stop squealing last night and C definitely got a kick out of my excitement. Baby Bug will be coming home from the hospital in this, in just 7 months! Hopefully it still fits for Hockey Season!
Poppa (My Dad) would be so proud! I couldn't stop squealing last night and C definitely got a kick out of my excitement. Baby Bug will be coming home from the hospital in this, in just 7 months! Hopefully it still fits for Hockey Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute Cute cute!!! I am sure it is exciting to get some baby gifts already!
Those are adoreable. You crazy Habs fans!
So cute! What size are they? You'll likely need them to be 3-6 month in order to make it to hockey season but you can always put them on without doing them up in the fall.
they're 0-3 months, but I saw at Logo's today that they carry sleepers with the logo on them in navy and pink for up to 18 months!
Post a Comment