Well, my mission at Wal-mart was not successful last night in terms of finding a pregnancy pillow. However, I did find some great Christmas gifts and loaded up on healthy snacks for my desk at work!
I managed to get some decent sleep last night with one pillow behind my back and one in front of my tummy, though I did wake up one or twice throughout the night. Not too shabby, but definitely looking forward to getting some quality sleep this evening and maybe, just maybe C will let me sleep in a little tomorrow!
Today is a very special day for us; We close on our new house and should be getting the keys this afternoon! However, it does mean that this weekend we will be spending a lot of time moving boxes from C's parents basement to the new house, unpacking and....if I get my way...decorating for Christmas!
I'll post some pictures once we get in there, but we are very excited about this house as it is the one that we will be raising our family in. We can't wait to get in and settled, and focus on decorating the nursery!
Welcome home, Szem family, welcome home!
5 comments:
Can you order the one in the pic online? While sleeping on my side I used one under by belly and one b/w my legs. I hate to tell you but it's only going to get worse ... so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find a pillow that works for you sooner than later. The pillow b/w my legs was weird at first, esp. b/c I roll from side to side (I was a back sleeper before my pregnancies) but I got used to it and it helped a lot.
Also meant to add that a long body pillow might be all you need. I'm not sure what that hook part does ... might be more weird than comfortable and you'd pay a lot less for a body pillow (which you can find almost everywhere).
the pillow in front and at the back is actually really helping - that or my body is so exhausted that it doesn't care about comfort anymore!
I couldn't even find a body pillow at Wal-Mart! Ahh! So...we'll see, maybe a trip to the States is in order!!
Glad to hear you're figuring out a system. At worst, it's just training you for all the sleepless nights to come ... (insert evil laugh).
har har har - yeah I figure that pregnancy isn't easy just to show you what being a parent is like!
Post a Comment