
Story time must be Bug's favourite time of the day as he/she kicks and squirms, rolls and flips the entire time that C is reading the story. When I haven't felt Bug moving about all day, I know that story time we'll get some action going and Mommy's mind will be put the ease.
We're safe and sound in Florida now, and while it's a little chilly, we're definitely thankful to have made it here with no issues, no stress and to have some time for our little family to relax. For the entire 2 hour plane ride, C kept squeezing my hand asking "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Thankfully, the baby kicked almost the entire two hours and I didn't feel any stress from all of the travelling.
Today we're off to the spa for a Mommy-To-Be Massage and pedicure, and then hopefully tomorrow some shopping for clothes that actually fit. I can only live in my yoga pants for so long (I wish I could forever, they're so comfy, however...slightly unattractive when going out for a nice dinner with C!). We're keeping our fingers crossed for some sunshine so that we can read our new book by the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment