Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Gifts From Grandma

As mentioned, Grandma bought Bug some of the cutest onesies, sleepers, booties and cuddlies that I've seen in a long time! They're just so tiny and perfect!




We were back at the doctors this morning to see Dr. Gloria. She was a little concerned last week with my heart rate (it was 110, with a bp of 110/70) so she wanted to be sure that it was dropping before we hop on a plane in a week! Good news! Mommy's heart rate today was 94, and the bp was 118/80! Dr. Gloria was very happy, and is confident that my heart rate will drop a little bit more as we get settled into the second trimester.

Then, she gave me an early Christmas present. With Daddy away in silly Las Vegas right now, I've been feeling a little lonely and our house feels very empty without him. Dr. Gloria brought out the doppler this morning and I was able to hear Bug's heartbeat again! What a great Christmas gift!

No comments: