Friday, January 15, 2010

New Additions to the Blog!

For your listening pleasure, I've created a 25 song playlist that will play automatically when you open the blog. Don't be startled by the music! They're some of our favourite songs and musicians - along with a few sappy ones that make me think of the baby and of my hubby.

As I anxiously await 11:30est, I thought that I would post my 19wk2d bump picture.


It still has the "B" shape, but it seems to be smoothing out a little more everyday. It's weird that all of my organs are up so high, making it more and more difficult to keep food down - or really eat a full, proper meal. Still fitting into my pre-pregnancy work pants, though the maternity ones are much more comfy and roomy.
Anyhow! There you have it - my ever growing bump. In just two short hours, we'll know what's inside!! It's like Christmas!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Shan I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for you to update! Good luck! (I think its going to be a boy btw)