While I was puttying, I put the CD player on with the new lullaby CD's that arrived yesterday from Amazon.com

The music is just fantastic - all melodic with a xylophone and whatnot, and it was really nice to be able to sing along while Bug kicked away in my belly. It certainly will come in handy at naptime and bedtime - and I'm sure will quickly become a favourite (we also got the 2nd Volume so that we have as much Beatles music as possible.)
Daddy's job today is to finish sanding the patched holes, wipes down the baseboards and window frame...then start taping the edges! I'm really hoping that come next weekend, the nursery is painted and we can start focusing on refinishing furniture and decorating.
With our Maternity Photo Shoot booked for March 28th...I feel like the pressure is on! I know that it's still 11 weeks away, but I want to make sure that the nursery is perfect so that we can get some great pictures in there. I'll post a link off to the side for our photographer's website - she's such a lovely, caring, compassionate woman with an amazing eye for all things beautiful! Take a moment and check out her work - it's really spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment