Last night I had the idea of taking a video of Bug jumping around so that our out of town family could see his progression and just how strong he's gotten. I mean...I haven't seen some of you in months, others in years!
So, while he was kicking way after dinner, I tried to sneak in a video. Holy, is this little boy ever camera shy! As soon as I would pull out the palmcorder (our Christmas present from C's parents - THANK YOU!! It's certainly going to come in handy in the future!!), he would stop his antics. Even when I would talk to him and tell him to say hello to Daddy, he would just stop. Hmmm....
Then I thought to lie down on my back, since that seems to be when he kicks like a ninja. Apparently, that told Maggie that it was snuggle time and she hopped up for a cuddle, purring as loudly as she could. Perfect, I thought, this will certainly make Bug move! Well he did....alot...but you couldn't see it very distinctly on the camera.
Oh well! We'll have to settle for a picture of Maggie and Bug today...this was just after he kicked her and she doesn't seem too pleased about it!
Oh my poor Mags. She used to be able to snuggle right up on my belly, or curl in the crook of my neck. I don't think she likes having to be down across my thighs, and I certainly don't think that she likes being kicked by the baby! Hopefully, they'll become the best of friends....but the jury is still out on that one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment