Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Basketball

You can definitely see the changes in the size and shape of my belly this week! C walked up behind me to give me a hug on Monday night and when I turned around I think I heard him say "Yowzah!" Apparently, I don't exactly look pregnant from behind!

It's pretty funny to hug him now too, since our bellies touch first and it makes us both giggle. He's very proud of his little boy, and talks to him every day, rubbing, kissing and high fiving or fist pumping my belly at night to say goodnight to his little boy.

This morning when we we lying in bed, Bug was kicking around, so I grabbed C's hand and put it on my belly. He's been seeming a little discouraged and frustrated since he hasn't been able to feel the kicking much (though we can clearly see it from the outside). All of a sudden, C was waving his hand up and down all excited that he could feel the baby kicking - it was very cute!! So we just stayed there snuggling, both of us feeling our little boy saying good morning to his Mommy and Daddy.

What a great way to start the day!

Here's my full 22week basketball! Onward and upward to week23!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Those are the moments you need to hang on to when you're having a down day and feeling sick! Ella was quite happy to kick for Dylan but Andrew seemed to know when it was Dylan vs. my hand and he always stopped when Dylan tried to feel it. We couldn't help but laugh about it and it was like that 'til his delivery!