Who are just about the sweetest people that we know! We met them on our honeymoon cruise, while they were taking a vacation for their 1st wedding anniversary, and it was almost as if we were supposed to be friends.
M & E are from Texas (E's originally from Michigan I believe), and are just about the biggest Longhorns fans we know. One year, we even got a Christmas card from General McCoy (good job getting those printed up, M!)
Well yesterday, I dropped C off after our appointment but he wanted to be dropped off at the mailboxes since it was fairly mild out. Lo and behold, a package from Royal Air Mail!!!
M and I have been in the habit of sending little presents every now and then over the past couple of years. Be it a funky jeweled travel jewellery case, or a satin monogrammed door pillow - we usually find something really unique that suits the other person.
Yesterday's package was absolutely amazing, so I'd like to give her a BIG shout out and say THANK YOU! I think we have a new "Going Home Outfit" in contention, which is saying alot since Daddy would be happy to stick with the Montreal Canadiens gear...but this is just too cute!
1 comment:
Cute outfit but I'd still go w/ Habs gear b/c then you can take a baby of either gender home in it next time (assuming, of course, you're willing to go through all of this again w/ a toddler!). Just my 2 cents.
Post a Comment