Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Project 1 - Height Chart

Completed! Well...almost anyhow. I still have a few of the edges to clean up since the paint pooled under the tape due to the grain of the wood I was painting on, but overall I am very pleased with how it turned out!


I'll be doing the touch-ups tonight, which should dry in no time and we'll be able to hang it on the wall behind the door. Once the entire nursery is finished, I will post more detailed pictures (or perhaps the professional photograph's that Rosita is doing on April 17th!).

My little helpers for the evening just couldn't stay away. It seems that since we keep the nursery door closed so that they don't get into the painting supplies, as soon as that door is open a crack they zoom in to check it out.

Looks like Tiko was more interested in checking out Maggie than anything else in the nursery!

Well, until he noticed the bowl of water on the floor. We think he has a fetish...

Today's project is to get the closet finished up, and the top shelf back in place. Then, we'll be taking the shelf from the laundry room and moving it to the nursery. Since we invested in pedestals for the washer and dryer, the shelf really is useless - but could add so much more organizational space to the nursery closet!
Oh, and I suppose we should clean up too!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so cute! Nursery looks good mama!

Shan said...

thanks!! I can't wait to get some furniture in there!