I've got to say...it's freaking awesome!
Not only have I not gotten sick since Super Bowl Sunday, this week has proven to be incredibly productive! The height chart is done (for the most part), the closet has been painted and will have the organizational shelves put up today, and we ordered the crib!
I had called Babies R' Us yesterday to inquire about the shipping time and when we should order the Michelle Crib that we chose early this year, only to be informed that it currently is back ordered and that they are having trouble filling rain cheques. They asked when we needed it for, which technically is early April so that the nursery is all set up for our Maternity photo's, but I told them that as long as we have it for June that would be fine. Well...apparently they couldn't guarantee that it would even be here before June! Ahh!!
So, I asked about the Regency Crib that we had liked before the Michelle was released, and apparently they have it in stock in the Espresso! She went to check on the stock levels, and they're waiting for a shipment, so took my name and phone number and said that they would honour the sale price since it is in the flyer this week.
Hmm...sale price? What sale price? Not only did I save us a trip to the store (which made C very happy), but I also saved us $100 ($60 on the crib itself, and then the shipping costs)! Go me!
Next stop...refinishing the dresser, decorating the nursery and going to some fabulous baby showers!
Here's my lovely baby bump at 24weeks2days - I've gotta say, I absolutely love it today!

1 comment:
Looking good mama! We had to switch our crib with both babies b/c of stocking issues, and it turned out for the better =)
Post a Comment