Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy 100th!

Today marks our 100th post and what better way to celebrate than with something I'm known for around my office...baking.

This weekend, we spent a lot of time focusing on non-baby related things. Saturday, with the weather being as nasty as it possibly could be, it was probably a blessing in disguise that I had to work. Originally, I had planned to meet me ladies Synchrosally and MrsBraun in Oakville for some shopping and dinner. Then...C started working at the office and we've been working around the clock it seems! I had a meeting with a bride for a cake consultation in the afternoon, then we had some dinner and just relaxed. It was nice for a change!

Sunday was a great day, even though the weather was still grey and dreary. I got the baking itch yesterday after meeting with C (yes...another C!) to go over some cake designs for the bakery. 5 dozen cookies later...I have one very happy office this morning! (Hi guys!!)



Yummo! Peanut Butter cookies that basically melt-in-your-mouth, and Cinnamon Sugar Cookies that taste like the top of an Elephant Ear. Ya...that's right. I'm awesome!

The only baby related things that we accomplished this weekend were putting up the height chart and choosing some black and white baseball photography for his room. We should be able to pick those up in a couple of days, and get them framed and on the walls by the end of the week. C is going to be working on the dresser throughout this week, and hopefully by the end of the weekend...the nursery will be good to go and pictures can be posted next Monday!

No comments: