I'm going to take a page from Mrs.Jenni's blog here and try to sum-up and explain my crazy, ridiculous week in three word phrases. Considering that my brain is seriously lacking in power and wit today, and is completely exhausted now that C and I work together, I ask you to bear with me and be patient.
Hello 3rd Tri!
We've made it safely into the third trimester, and feel very blessed to be here after many complications and bumps in the road. Thanks for sticking with us, you lovely readers!!
Onto Project #3!
C's project for this weekend is to get the dresser stained and looking lovely, so that we can move it up into the nursery and finish off some of the decor. We've sanded it all down, bought the new brushed nickel knobs for the drawers and door, and have picked out a lovely Ebony stain. Once it's done, you'll all get to see the fruits of his labour!
Exhaustion Takes Hold...
It seems that I can't sleep enough at this point. 7am hits...I don't want to get out of bed. 2pm hits...I'm tired. 5pm hits...I can't wait to get home and have a nap. 10pm hits...I'm off to bed. I guess it doesn't help that I wake up about 3-5 times per night to pee!!
I'm Fine...Really!!
After the fall down the stairs, many lovely lovely ladies from the Bump (and our friends and family) have been super concerned for me and Bug. We appreciate all of your warm thoughts and concern! I'm okay! He's okay!
Oi! Braxton Hicks!
Yes yes, they've taken hold! It's so weird...I thought that it was Bug edging up really close to my skin at one point, but then it sort of felt like a cramp...and it went away with a little massage and some breathing. It happens a couple of times a day, and some days not at all. I guess we're really doing this...I guess I'm getting ready to have a baby! Woohoo!
Have a great weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Awww, they're so great! It is fun to come up with them too. I start thinking days in advance, lol.
Post a Comment