After work yesterday, I was able to indulge in a lovely bubble bath and some relaxation time. Thank goodness - my back certainly needed it after that fall! It was so funny to me to be having a bath, trying to stay as still as possible...all the while being kicked and seeing the water spilling out of the tub from the waves that Bug was making! It made my day that tiny little bit brighter.
I thought after yesterday's serious post it was high time for some humour in this blog about Bug. What'd I reach for after my bath? Yes, that's right! My blue sweater!!

See, it still fits! I say that with a giggle because it's the same thing that my Dad said the last time that he wore the same sweater (about....2001ish)

Okay...so....my belly is one of two things.
1) the same size as Pops' belly
2) slightly bigger than his!

Fine...whatever...maybe it's bigger! Either way, thanks for the sweater Dad! It brings so much comfort on days where I just feel like going back to bed, or snuggling on the couch...or days after a slip and fall. It's on the "must pack" list for the hospital, and I'm so excited to have pictures, snuggling with your Grandson in this sweater.
Love you, Pops!
2 comments:
You think you're the bigger one? I think your dad's still got you beat. The sweater actually looks like it fits you while it looks hilariously small on him. I'm glad you have something of his that brings you so much comfort.
lol thanks!
I look like a hot-mess, but it is my favourite sweater!
Post a Comment