Today's blog entry is going to be very short, due to the fact that I have a broken heart. Jake...you're a horrible person. How could you do that to Tenley?! It's like watching you kill a puppy...
Being pregnant, I have absolutely no control over my emotions. At first, when he was talking about how perfect she is and that he really values her morals etc. I was thinking "maybe it will be her!" But then...all of my hopes and dreams were crushed when I looked at her quivering lip. Queue water-works from the pregnant lady.
C's friend Tewks does a weekly recap about the Bachelor from a male perspective. I can't wait to hear his view on it this week, and to hear what he and C have to say on the podcast tomorrow. I mean...Vienna...really?! She looks like a man!
Today marks a really busy day in the life of us soon-to-be-parents....C's picking up the crib and setting it up with our good friend R, then we have our 26wk prenatal appointment this afternoon, and prenatal class tonight! Busy, busy day - but one that will be very positive!
I'm so excited to see the crib when I get home from our prenatal appointment this afternoon. It's a beautiful dark stain, curved back...just lovely! And it even converts into a toddler/twin/double bed so that it will grow with Bug really for the rest of his life (if he wants to keep it in the future that is!) Once it's set up, we can move the rocking chair in (we still need a chair pad for that) and this weekend we can get the dresser stained and up in the nursery!
My goal for next week is to finalize what we're doing for art and get all of the decorative touches figured out. We already have a lamp, bookends, Dad's drum sticks (tied with the picture that hung on my bouquet from our wedding), curtains, name art that will go over the crib (but won't be shown until June!). Just need a few masculine touches....
3 comments:
LOL, I was wondering what you thought of Jake's choice. I haven't watched any Bachelors but somehow found myself watching him choose last night. I 'get' what he's saying about Vienna, you can't quantify that feeling that you're completely yourself with someone and feel as though you have to hold a little bit of yourself back with another. I do agree w/ you in the Tenley is definitely the prettier of the two and she fit in so well with his family. He seems to be a man who knows what he wants but I don't have a great feeling about him & Vienna making it in the long run.
OMG, just read Tewks' blog. It's hilarious! I would seriously have watched The Bachelor just to read his blog the next day. That just made my day :)
hahaha I LOVE Tewks' blog! He and C are posting a podcast tomorrow about their thought on the Bachelor - hilarious!
And he writes about sports as well, and other reality shows like Survivor - so if you're ever looking for a laugh...go there!
I think Tenley deserves so much better than Jake, and he lost alot of respect in my books for choosing the one that he is clearly only sexually interested in. Tenley did fit very well with his family, loves him to pieces and just...fits for him. We'll see how it all plays out...
My prediction is that he flies in to ask Ali to give up on her journey to be with him, and he ends up with noone.
Post a Comment