At Christmas, C's parents were kind enough to give me a maternity-clothes-shopping-spree as my main gift. It was awesome! We hit up Target and Burlington Coat Factory by their condo in Florida, and I scored some really awesome stuff (some of which you've seen in belly pictures I'm sure!)
My issue now is that most of what I got was office-wear and/or cold weather weather. Lots of long sleeves, sweaters, a pair of dress pants and a couple of pairs of jeans (note to self: take blue ones in to be hemmed!). Now that the weather is absolutely beautiful, and at a whopping 15 degrees Celsius (in March!! March!!!!), I'm thinking that a mini-shopping-spree at Old Navy is in order for this Sunday.
I had originally vowed not to have a tonne of maternity clothes. I mean...you only wear them for, what...8-11 months? Why spend a tonne of money on clothes you're just going to box up afterward?! Well, if we decide to have more kids...I'm going to need more clothes. Yes, I realize that every pregnancy is different, and that I could be massively, ridiculously huge and that these clothes may not fit long - but at least it will be a good starting point for a wardrobe...right?
Perhaps, I'm just making excuses to go shopping! Either way...the weather is beautiful, and Momma needs some new clothes (and shoes! Ooooh...shoes!!)
A few selections at Old Navy that have caught my eye...

Paired with....

Oooohh....and these!
My issue now is that most of what I got was office-wear and/or cold weather weather. Lots of long sleeves, sweaters, a pair of dress pants and a couple of pairs of jeans (note to self: take blue ones in to be hemmed!). Now that the weather is absolutely beautiful, and at a whopping 15 degrees Celsius (in March!! March!!!!), I'm thinking that a mini-shopping-spree at Old Navy is in order for this Sunday.
I had originally vowed not to have a tonne of maternity clothes. I mean...you only wear them for, what...8-11 months? Why spend a tonne of money on clothes you're just going to box up afterward?! Well, if we decide to have more kids...I'm going to need more clothes. Yes, I realize that every pregnancy is different, and that I could be massively, ridiculously huge and that these clothes may not fit long - but at least it will be a good starting point for a wardrobe...right?
Perhaps, I'm just making excuses to go shopping! Either way...the weather is beautiful, and Momma needs some new clothes (and shoes! Ooooh...shoes!!)
A few selections at Old Navy that have caught my eye...

Paired with....

Oooohh....and these!

2 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! That top is adorable.. Maternity clothes these days really show off the beautiful baby bellies!
Btw I'm Sarah! I have been following your story and blog from The Bump. My screen name over there is mysticial.
I really enjoy reading your blog, and thnks for al the updates they are great!! Congrats again!
awh thanks!! that's really sweet of you! I think this week there will be a big Bump post because ya'll are just fantastic!
Post a Comment