Two words - Flip. Flops.
Remember those college/university days of going to the shower and being absolutely disgusted by the condition of the showers? Well...she mentioned that some of them are like that and highly recommended packing a pair of cheap flip flops in my bag. What a brilliant thought! I think this weekend on my Old Navy trip, I'll have to pick some up.
My only concern is my clumsiness. For those who know me, and know me well, you know that I'm not exactly the most coordinated person (pregnant or not!) I fall fairly frequently, and my last experience with water and flip flops was not a pleasant one...I broke two bones on the top on my right foot and had an aircast for two months while it healed.
However...I think I'm going to have a hard time passing these up

For only $3.50...how could I go wrong?! Even if I don't use them for the hospital showers, they'll certainly look cute in the summer!
Thanks, Momma T!
1 comment:
Despite the fact that those are super cute :), another option for us clumsy people is that you could buy a really cheap tub mat, put that in the shower and then just toss it when you leave the hospital :)
Post a Comment