Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Shower #1

The shoes were chosen, accessories on and I was ready for a little party this past Saturday! Nana V's good friend Sheila hosted a baby shower for us, and it was a great time.

Here are some pictures, though one of the ladies was taking tonnes of them and I will share those as soon as I get them.


Before the shower...I went with the wedge heels, and bracelet and earrings from option#2. I couldn't bring myself to change my necklace (it's my Dad's and I've worn it for 5 years straight)


The fantastic cake from Whimsical Bakery! LOVE the sugar booties!


All of Bug's gifts! Awesome playmat from Steve&Sandra, Sportsbag from Nana V, books from Grandma Dale...and super super cute clothes!


New Froggy sleeper, bib, hat, onesie, burp cloth and wash cloth from Marlene


Diaper cake made with organic diapers (woohoo!) from Lulu...hidden inside was my nursing wrap and baby bath stuff!

Once we have pictures of the shower in action, I will post those as well! Thank-you to the ladies who came and lavished us with love!!

No comments: