Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shower Outfit #2

Well...it's that time again where I have a few options for shoes and accessories, and a shower to go to!

The shower this Saturday is a brunch, so I was thinking of going girly...cute little black dress (Thank you Walmart for having good deals!) with a shrug, hair down and curly much like in our maternity pictures. As far as the necklace and earrings go, well....I figured that I would wear what I wear everyday - my diamond studs and pendant from C, on my Dad's necklace that I wear everyday....which happens to now sport my wedding ring.

The outfit....


The strings hanging down at the bottom tie around the back. It's a pre-pregnancy dress, but empire waisted and fits perfectly over the belly.

Option #1


Cream ruffle clutch, turquoise flats and turquoise printed headband....it has pink and cream flowers on it

Option #2


Nine West lacy clutch, purple flats and black headband with pink and white flowers

Option #3


Unlisted by Kenneth Cole gingham heels...yes I can walk in them! Purple suede Greer Girls clutch and silver flower headband

Option #4

Same accessories as Option #3 but with gold gladiator sandals
What do you think? Would you mix and match different options together? Your input is very much welcome, and appreciated!

5 comments:

SSG said...

I'm gonna go with either 2 or 3.

Barbie said...

I prefer option #2! I looove the purple shoes and the clutch as well.

Marielle0430 said...

I'd go with option 1 since it's a brunch and I feel that putting darker accessories with a black dress make it a look more fitting for a night out. I think the cream and turquoise would pull it back into day. Everything is cute though. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I like #3....I love the shoes. I have the same headband in black :) Have fun!
Gotta throw in a GO PENS to the Habs fans! ;)

sarah said...

I also think 1... I think that Marielle has a great point about bringing it out to the day! Also I think the turquoise and cream will really pop with the black and look very girly.