We sat down, and I started telling her about the frequent Braxton Hicks, and how it's freaking me out that they're coupled with dizziness and nausea. I told her about some other symptoms that are closely aligned with pre-term labour that are definitely too gross to discuss here.
We went through the routine checkup first....
Blood Pressure - 104/70
Slightly higher! Imagine that! It's still pretty low, but it's been getting better and she seems happy with it!
Weight Loss/Gain - down 1lb.
What the heck!! I'm thinking that this is largely due to C working with a personal trainer, me doing all of the cooking and sticking to a very strict diet to support him. We're eating really healthy, and since I'm doing yoga and trying to stay active...the only one putting on weight is Bug!
Bug's Heartrate - 135bpm
Staying strong!!
Now...the reason for my pain.
He's HUGE! C actually referred to him as a monster baby, and Dr. Leslie said "wow, no wonder you're in pain! He grew ALOT in the past two weeks" when I lied on the table to have my belly measured and for her to use the doppler to find his heart beat, which he kicked off my belly a few times.
He was lying with his head down at my right hip, hands and arms in my right rib cage, and feet and knees in my left rib cage. She said that it's no wonder I'm uncomfortable and in pain alot of the time....he's gotten alot bigger and has run out of room.
Any bets on how early he's born? Hopefully not before my spa day with the girls at the end of may, I'm so looking forward to that!
Here's our BARE BELLY ALERT!! 34weeks and 1 day...if not maybe a little bit further along gestationally since he's so huge!
So...we're okay, both of us! We're not going into pre-term labour, though I do need to stay as hydrated as possible and keep track of the frequency of the Braxton Hicks and sort of rate the intensity the best that I can.
The scariest part of yesterday? Getting our pre-registration kit from Sharon and being told to get it into the hospital as soon as possible! EEK!
We're really doing this! There's no going back now! (Love you, Bug! See you soon!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment