Monday, May 24, 2010

No News...Is Good News?

Not so much in my opinion today!

Basically, we had no progress over the weekend until alot night...3 hours of contractions, about 20 minutes apart. Not severe enough to make me want to go to the hospital, or for either of us to be concerned about missing the LOST finale either (what a great end to such an epic series!)

I've had tonnes of cramping and sharp pains all weekend, which likely can be attributed to dilation, but really...not too much to report on our end! I've had some bigger contractions this morning, but they're very much spaced apart, so I'm not freaking out...yet anyhow!

This week is already a crazy one for C...so we're sort of thinking that it's inevitable that Bug will make his debut. Today, he's off to a golf tournament with his friends and the HABS game (as well as the Bachelorette!)....tomorrow has softball....Wednesday, neither of us have anything going on....Thursday, he is off to his personal trainer and we have our next doctor's appointment, as well as a cocktail event out at the Club.

To top it all off, this weekend is the member-member tournament at the Club! Full rounds of golf and activities both Friday and Saturday, ending with a big dinner and dance on Saturday evening....oh and Saturday is spa day with the girls too!

Place your bets! I've posted a poll off to the side, in place of important dates because let's be realistic here...Bug's coming...and soon!

No comments: