Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ridiculousness

I very much wish I had a better post for today. I very much wish I had news of progress. I very much wish that I had something positive to say.

I don't.

All I can say is that I am incredibly angry at the receptionist at the dr's office this morning. We had a prenatal appointment scheduled for 11:30am, which was booked with the lovely receptionist that I adore last Friday. Apparently, it wasn't put into the calendar and the rude receptionist this morning was little to no help whatsoever.

Seriously! I'm standing in front of her, clearly disappointed and frustrated...hot as all heck...about ready to drop a baby...and all she can say is that lovely-receptionist "makes mistakes"?! Really?! Way to throw your colleague under the bus and not fix the situation!

I even pulled out my appointment reminder card, since usually our appointments are Friday's and we had to switch to Thursday this week because I wanted to make sure C could be there and it wouldn't compromise the golf tournament that he's in this weekend. I thought maybe we had mixed up the days and really booked for Friday instead of Thursday. Nope...we booked for today.

I don't have a single positive thing to say about today. I woke up feeling rested and good and not super crampy, and now I am miserable as all hell.

And now I feel like I'm going to throw up...beautiful

2 comments:

SSG said...

So did she turn you away and you didn't get seen? If she did that is total BS, it was THEIR screw-up, not yours, and you should not have to suffer. Hope things are getting better!

Shan said...

Yup! Said that they could fit us in later in the day, or the next morning - so we go in at 10:15am EST unless my water breaks in the meantime