Do you hear me? Done. D. O. N. E. DONE!
Finis. Finito. Kaput. DONE!
Last night we had another 3 hour contraction session from 8:00pm until shortly after 11:00pm. What started out as mild cramping, about 20-30minutes apart grew to strong contractions that made me cry every 6-7minutes...some even down to 5...and a few 2-3minutes apart.
We were geared and ready to go...and then they stopped shortly after 11:00ish. Had it not been raining, I would have gone for a walk, and certainly that would have progressed things as it usually does (I get alot of low cramping while walking), but alas....I didn't want to get soaked by the rain and hailstorm that was upon us.
I was able to get some sleep last night and I think C was able to as well. I had a few more between 11:00 and midnight, but nothing severe enough to mosey to the hospital.
Fast forward to this morning, and I have been cramping and in off-and-on tears since about 8:00am. I dropped C off at work, went and ran my errands and took myself for lunch. Well...now I feel like a bag of crap. Between the sharp low pains and the all over tightness....add in the nausea and dizziness....ugh.
As I am so often reminded by everyone around us, the end is near and I can definitely see the horizon. I think I might scream if I hear “hang in there” or “you’re going to miss being pregnant” or even “relax, you’re still a week away from the first due date that you were given.” Yes yes folks, I’m that pregnant lady...the irate one! I can’t take much more of this! I am at the end of my rope...and cry at the thought of this lasting much longer.
Bug – listen to me.... Get out or you’re going to be grounded, for a very long time! This start and stop labour is crap and it is not a place I like to be in! Your Daddy and I would very much like to meet you, and snuggle you, and bring you home...so stop playing around!
1 comment:
Bug and Baby K are in a similar boat. Baby K is already grounded due to the crazy amount of pain he or she likes to cause me. And as for Bug. It's time buddy, it's time. I know it's a scary world out there, and you're not sure you want to enter it just yet, but trust us, you will love it.
Post a Comment