No...I didn't just make up a word. I swear...I didn't! But...that's what you can refer to me for the next 10 weeks!
Yesterday in my ventures, I stopped over at Cheeky Monkey to look into the Belly Bandit. I have been incredibly shocked with my post-baby body...my stomach, while it's flat...there are alot of stretch marks and an abundance of saggy skin. Not such a fan of that, so I took the advice of my online-mommy pals and started looking into the Belly Bandit.
One word can sum it up. Amazing!
It is a compression belt that tones up your ab muscles, helps with water retention and the swelling around your mid section. It also helps your uterus shrink back down to its pre-pregnancy size.
How long do I have to wear it? Did you really read 10 weeks?
Yes yes, you did. 10 weeks, day and night! Basically, unless I'm having a shower, or swimming (let's get serious....) I have it on.
Day 1 went well, though it was a little awkward since I'm so short waisted and I sort of felt like a Barbie doll. y boobs, which are ginormous these days due to increased milk production (tomorrow's post!!), felt like they were being pushed up my nose and my waist was teeny tiny! And sleeping with it on...so strange!
However, hopefully it will be worth it and my body will react well to this compression technique. Then, bring on the Yoga and daily walks! Who knows, maybe I'll even feel good enough to go jogging with C! (ya, right!!)
1 comment:
Wow, that's hard core! Good for you if you can handle it through the heat! Spanx is my cure for my baby belly ;)
Post a Comment