Thursday, August 12, 2010

Projects!

Remember all of those Early-Mat Leave projects that I listed? Reading the Twilight series? Landscaping? Creating a studio space for myself?

Well, I just realized that I never showed off the fruits of C's labour! Here's the backyard before...


The during...

This is Juliet...

and this is Sawyer!

And here's the after!

6 Black Cedars, 1 Celebration Maple and 1 Newport Flowering Plum!

Can you guess the names of the cedars along the back?

l-r: Desmond, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, and Sun...our own little Oceanic 6!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Great Job!!! The yard looks awesome!!

I love how you named the trees, especially with the lost names!!! LOVE IT!

Shan said...

C's mom, who graciously bought us the trees, aid we had to! Apparently they named all of the ones in their backyard when C was a little kid, so...we carried on with the tradition!

lol we're such nerds