Thursday, September 23, 2010

Y3W

I know it's not Friday...not yet anyway, however C's working from home tomorrow morning and more than likely will commandeer the computer for a few hours (and *fingers crossed* take care of Owen so I can bake brownies and cupcakes and make truffles!)

So here's this weeks Your Three Words


Napping on mom (and yes... he really is that long! Pushing 28" right now)


Snuggled up for a nap...
Right down to his toes...


LOVE him like this...

And wouldn't you know...the minute I put him in his swing for the rest of his nap, he woke up! There must be something about snuggling with mom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addy does that too. Sound asleep until I put her down. Mommy snuggles are the best!

Shan said...

a new reader!! Hello there! And I absolutely agree, mommy snuggles are the best - but Daddy snuggles aren't half bad either ;)

Jenn said...

I can't believe he's that long already. I had my Addy to the Dr last tuesday, she's 24.5 inches and she's in the 57% for height. 28 is really tall. He looks so cozy though, those are my favorite moments!

jenni from the blog said...

Soooo adorable! There's nothing better than baby rolls =)

Thanks for playing mama.

Shan said...

thanks ladies!
I love Y3W Friday's - perfect way to end the week, especially when I'm stupid busy!