Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Exactly One Year Ago...

...this blog started! October 5th, 2009 we found out that we were going to embark on the absolute most amazing journey that we would ever be on together.
So crazy how this...

October 4th, 2009 - apparently I needed 3 to believe it was real!
Turns into this...
june 14th, 2010...two days before the greatest thing in the world entered our lives
Turns into this...

October 5th, 2010 - watching momma make silly faces and trying to crawl
October 5th, 2010...gorgeous little boy
Thank you for following us over the past year. It hasn't been without its challenges...be they losing a tonne of weight during pregnancy from morning sickness or breastfeeding issues...all the way to postpartum depression (which we're still fighting on a daily basis but there are far more good days than bad).
We wouldn't be here without you!

3 comments:

jenni from the blog said...

Aww, so exciting! Happy 1 year Blogaversary! I think it's funny when people take a lot of tests (though 3 isn't bad!) I took 2 with Carter (one FRER and one digital, for fun) but only took 1 test with Brynn. I guess 1 was enough =)

Owen is getting so big (and handsome!)

SSG said...

Don't feel bad about 3 tests. I took 11 - thats what happens when you've had a miscarriage, you keep retesting to make yourself believe it.
Happy BFP Anniversary!

Shan said...

Thanks ladies!! It's such a special day! :)

and...he's huge! We'll find out how huge next friday at his 4 (yes FOUR) month appointment