I had every intention on posting the best Y3W ever this week, entitled "my first tooth"
However...
1) Owen has an issue with his tongue...he seems to want to stick it out and giggle every time his dear mom tries to pull down his bottom lip to take a picture of his first tooth
2) Godmomma got ENGAGED!!! So Owen and I were off to our hometown to celebrate with her and her fiance (who I've known for 22 years! wowzah!) on Friday. Oh, I love weddings and this one has been highly anticipated! I'm so happy for her!!
3) C was off on a work retreat in Niagara...so I was playing solo-mom for a few days (since Thursday afternoon)
I. Am. Tired.
C got back this afternoon, right when I got home from wedding planning and excitement with Godmomma, Grandma Jo and Auntie Bobo.
Owen was ALL smiles when he saw his Daddy. It was so funny. C and I wanted to have a nap like something bad, but Owen was having none of it. He was lying in between us, and giggling up a storm. Talking and jibber-jabbering away! We couldn't help but laugh, and C got dressed to spend time with the kiddo.
So...I'm pooped...and I'm sorry. I will try to get Y3W - the Tooth edition, up as soon as Owen doesn't think it so funny to lick my finger and giggle at his mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment