I received an email on Sunday while C and I were out at the Bills game (so much fun!) from the web hosting provider...
www.sweetstellas.webs.com is the highest ranked site for webs.com and is in the top 1%!! The traffic is through the roof, and I am thrilled with the response.
It's led me to consider a few things, one in particular that I'm hoping you all can weigh in on.
1) purchasing the domain name...I'm forging ahead with this one
2) expanding the site package through webs.com to be able to offer more products...forging ahead with this too
3) offering more products
This is where you can weigh in...what products would you like to see??
I have a fabulous idea for handpapered and stamped board books, mini albums and memory keepers...but I got thinking...what else could I offer?
The ornaments are obviously seasonal, and while I have some ideas for new collections (inspired by one of my favourite online mom's actually!) it doesn't translate overly well into spring and summer.
So here are some options I'm thinking of
- wedding decor - hanging decorations and personalized items such as favours and favour boxes
- coordinated party items...what that entails, I'm not sure!
- art - I'm an abstract painter, so perhaps I could do some paintings for the store
What else could I do? What would appeal to YOU?!
I appreciate your comments!
2 comments:
My sister is very artsy like you too, and she made Jack a daycare bag, and we are obsessed with it. I still have to take pics and post it on my blog, so then you can see it. Basically it's a canvas totebag that she hand-painted a frog on, and then ironed on his name in fancy letters. Its super cute, and very unique.
As far as other ideas? I know that I personally am a sucker for anything handmade for babies & kids.
Picture frames?
Tooth fairy boxes?
you are the Shizzznit!!! Im totally off to michaels (again) today! LOVE the tooth fairy box idea!!! And I have a few other trick up my sleeve ;)
Post a Comment