Seriously...where did the time go?!
I've been so busy with Sweet Stella's and life in general that I only now realized that I haven't really blogged about the kiddo in a while.
What's he up to? Well, he plays...all. the. time. Right now, he's sleeping on me, but typically, we're on the floor playing, kicking, singing and giggling.
He loves his soft toys, in particular Ellie...his cute little elephant. It goes with us everywhere. If he falls asleep, Ellie can be found being snuggled. If he's awake, he has one hand on each ear and her trunk in his mouth.
Speaking of mouths...teething sucks. Owen started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago, only to have that lovely, blissful pattern interrupted by teeth. That one at the front is poking and prodding through, and two others are on their way. He'll be eating pizza by Christmas!! (kidding)
Oh! And he sits!! He can go almost a full minute sitting unassisted, before he weebles and wobbles over and face plants on the floor...leading to giggles. He must think it's a game, because we do it over...and over...and over!
Anyhow...here he is!

3 comments:
"mom why are we taking pictures instead of playing?" he's adorable- how much does he weigh? (if i may ask)
hahaha totally, eh?!
well...he was 17lbs at his 4mo checkup...so probably 18.5lbs? (and about 28-30")
He is so cute!!! I love his cheeks :)
Post a Comment