I met this wonderful gal, Synchrosally, on The Bump what seems like eons ago now, but was really only last summer.
We got to talking, and quickly realized that we lived not far from one another! Both Ontarians, and both due on the very same day! (the boys were born 6 days apart!)
One thing lead to another, and I found myself going to Andrea (she has a real name) for help with scrapbooking, card making and all things graphic design related. Little did I know that she was a complete wiz at digital art!
After some nudging from e-friends like myself and our beautiful ladies on facebook, she decided to open up an online digital art store...creating invitations, announcements, holiday cards and even art for your nursery! Her store is called Cup of Tea Photo Cards.
Quickly, she designed our birth announcement once we had our newborn photos done, and she also was kind enough to design our baptism invitation.
Here are some of the samples she sent me!
We sort of told her what we were looking for, sent her pictures of Owen's nursery and the fabric from his quilt, and voila! We had tonnes of designs to choose from!
Her slogan? We design, you print! She sends you the order electronically, and then all you have to do is take it into (or send it online....us mom's like doing things from the comfort of our own homes for sure!) the store where you get your digital pictures printed, and print them either at a kiosk...or for better results, at the photofinishing desk. SO easy!
Have a first birthday party coming up? (I know most of you readers do!! I'm already planning O's party!) Valentine's for your kiddo's classmates? Art for your nursery? Birth/wedding announcements? Shower invitations? Give Cup of Tea Photo Cards a try!



1 comment:
Aww...Thanks Shan. Guess I should start making those birthday invites and valentines cards eh? Now that the Christmas rush is over, I'd better work on new stock! Ha ha. You are truly a great friend!
Post a Comment