Saturday, November 20, 2010

Savvy MOMpreneur

A couple of days ago, this wondrous woman named Cynthia featured Sweet Stella's on her blog. Our traffic has gone through the roof, and for that...I am very appreciative.

You see...Cynthia is a mom of two kiddos, wife to one, and a mompreneur.

I'd never heard of this term until I was directed to her facebook page, and later her blog and twitter account.

I guess I would dub her the ultimate mompreneur. She blogs, tweets, and updates her facebook page like no other with incredible tips for how to increase the traffic flow to your site, innovative marketing tips such as including business cards in your Christmas cards, and she even hosts great contests.

When I opened Sweet Stella's, I sort of did it on a whim and to see what would come of it. Connecting with other mompreneurs and such valuable people like Cynthia is a huge huge bonus.

Check out Cynthia's blog, twitter account and facebook page for incredible tips from an incredible lady!

All this coming week, I'll be blogging about fellow mompreneurs. It's such an awesome thing that they're all doing, and many of them are finding success in doing what they love.

I hope that you'll find them engaging and entertaining, and will show them some love by going to their pages!

No comments: