Sunday, November 21, 2010

Twirlie Whirlies

Part 2 of the mompreneur posts for the week, and I thought I'd kick it off with a gal who I greatly admire...and stumbled on via twitter!

She's a Shan as well, so clearly I'm a little bias, but she's very talented!
Her business is called Twirlie Whirlies

How cute are these?!



Not only does she handmake these fantastic pinwheels, but she also creates the adorable little treat bags, party hats, banners, paper balls and tiny little envelopes.




They are incredibly cute, and could get a momma like me, who loves all things handmade, into alot of trouble...or at least it could get my VISA into alot of trouble.

What I find extra amazing, is that Shan has been featured by Amy Atlas...the event guru. This is a huge honour, and to any of you out there who know who Amy Atlas is...you understand completely what I am talking about. Ah-mazing!



I highly, highly recommend giving Shan over at Twirlie Whirlies some love. She is incredibly talented, has a very keen eye for design and is a an amazing supporter of other mompreneurs.

Whether you need something for your next party...or perhaps your kiddo's first birthday party (this is where I'm totally going to get into trouble...!!), Twirlie Whirlies is your place for fantastically fanciful handmade items!

4 comments:

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post! You are my new Twitter BFF!

Congratulations on your new shop - it is beautiful and sure to be a success.

SSG said...

Yup, I'm convinced. Shannon is definitely the best name ever :)

Twirlie Whirlies said...

Agreed! We should start our own little club - already 3 members strong! lol

Shan said...

woot woot!!