I've been avoiding picture posts since Tuesday...
I got my hair all chopped and funky, with my signature red through the bangs and left side, and I want to surprise C's parents when we see them on Saturday....when we arrive in FLORIDA!
Thank goodness! I've had enough of this snow!
I got thinking yesterday while working on some awesome new products for Sweet Stella's, and I have decided to do a board book giveaway in January.
The story will be written just for your kiddo, the papers picked out and approved by you, and the pages embellished with 3dimensional effects and clear photo corners for you to slip in your favourite pictures of family members. Owen's book turned out really beautifully, and I can't wait to share it with you all in the new year.
Until then...stay tuned for....
pictures with my fabulous cousin, S from The Kerr Family!
new hair pictures!
vacation pictures!
Christmas morning pictures and video!
pictures at the aquarium!
playdate pictures with Miss Rylee and her Momma A!
pictures from the zoo!!
We have an action packed vacation lined up, and even a date night at the Habs game for me and C! I will be sure to whip on every once and a while and blog some pictures!!
1 comment:
ooh have fun on your vacation. We're going to Florida on Christmas day too!
Post a Comment