Thursday, December 23, 2010

Y3W

Tomorrow is going to be a busy one, so I'm posting Y3W in advance and will wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, especially to those who are having their first Christmas with their kiddo's! May it be merry, and bright!

Today we spent some very special moments with some very important people...My Family!! Owen met his little cousins (Andrew and Ella) for the first time, and the got some snuggles from the Monster

Too bad my kiddo wouldn't look at the camera. Looking good, though, Andrew!


Chillin' out with mommy's cousin, S!



Change of scenery! Hand off to D!
I couldn't resist posting these...they were the first things that I bought Owen when we found out that we were expecting a boy. They barely fit, so it's probably the only time he'll ever wear them..but I love them! He looked like such a little man today...a very loved little man!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my, I strongly dislike that pic of me! I look miserable! That must have been the one second of the entire time that I wasn't talking to everyone or goofing w/ Owen :P