Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sweet Stella's Kids Line

Today is a big day for Sweet Stella's!

We're announcing our kids line!

Our first product of the kids line are Personal Piggies...personalized piggy banks with hand drawn designs to suit the style and personality of your kiddo! Here are two that were created for a beautiful blue-eyed girl who loves butterflies, and an energetic go-getter boy who loves space!






Our second product are cute and whimsical Tooth Fairy Boxes! HUGE Shout out to Shizz for the idea - they turned out beautifully and I'm so happy to offer them at the store!

Instead of hiding their lost baby teeth under their pillow, your kiddos can put their teeth in a special Tooth Fairy box to await token from the Tooth Fairy!

With a wide selection of papers to choose from, let Sweet Stella create a Tooth Fairy box just for your little one! If you have a colour scheme in mind, let us know and we will find the perfect papers for you!
Stay tuned to Sweet Stella's, as we'll be introducing custom made Board Books in the new year, as well as wedding and party decor!!

3 comments:

SSG said...

Awww!!!! Thanks for the shout out!!! They are so cute! I'm definitely getting one! I'm on my way out to work now, but I'll put an order in tomorrow when I'm off. So exciting!!!!!!

Shan said...

thanks for the inspiration, Shizz! Your support means the world to me!

Sara said...

The piggies are perfect, thanks so much! Can't wait for the kids to see them :)