It's so incredibly grey out today...it just makes me feel pretty blah.
Owen's been cutting teeth like made lately, and has been a little psycho for the most part. His naps are few and far between...and are about 30 minutes...unless he is sleeping on C or I, and then we can get nearly 2 hours out of him.
Poor little guy. While I love his toothy grin, I hate to see him in such pain and discomfort.
His gooey-fish helps, and he still likes to chomp on his linking rings, plush toys...fingers...Tiko the cat.
We're very much hoping to get our smiley baby back soon!
3 comments:
I remember when Autumn cut teeth one of the teething rings that really worked vibrated on the gums as they chewed. You might still be able to get it at Wal-Mart. It seemed to help alot. Also try soaking a cloth in water and a little bit of watermelon juice. Freeze the cloth then give it to him...that was also a favourite in our house. Good luck! It's hard but we all went through it and I don't remember it at all;)
hahaha it's a good thing that noone remember teething! It looks terribly painful!
He seems to hate cold things, unless it's applesauce! What a weirdo :)
I havent tried it yet, but there is a teething necklace that you can get for baby to wear and apparently its supposed to helo a LOT. Vesta is St. Thomas carries them.
Post a Comment