I've been himming and hawing for months now about whether or not to list ready-to-ship Sweet Stella's items on Etsy.
Well...I'm taking the plunge!
Here's a sneak peek of some of the items that will be listed!
~Amaya~ Favour Pouches with customizable flap
You can see more sneak peek's here! Item's will be listed March 1st, and I'm working on more as we speak (err...type). Photo boxes, favour pouches, tooth fairy boxes, treat flags and a few paintings will be listed on Etsy and as always, custom orders are available!
The collections are available for all items!
3 comments:
How exciting! I love Etsy! I cant wait to see all the things I can order for Quinny's 1st birthday :)
Cute! I can't wait to see your shop!!
Andrea - when is Quinn's birthday? Let me know and we'll get collaborating!
Censie - i am BEYOND thrilled with the products I created this weekend, and am working on 7 sets of treat flags today!!
Post a Comment