Seriously...I am the smartest Mom ever (not that I'm bias but whatever)
It occurred to me that my Monster gets rather antsy at lunch/dinnertime and that I needed to streamline the process of prepping his meal, having him play on the floor while doing so, then getting him into his booster seat, tray on, bib on, and ready to go.
I always, ALWAYS was forgetting his bibs upstairs.
Forget no more!
Yes...that's right...On top of our wine fridge are Owen's bibs. Actually...all of our lovely wine bar is Owen's toy central now. So sad.
But it's really handy. I had thought about moving his bibs to the kitchen and was looking for a spot in our cupboards for the tote. It wouldn't fit anywhere, so on top of the wine fridge it went. Now, everything is within reach, right when I need it and I don't have to worry about forgetting a bib mid-feed and having to run upstairs to grab one (they were previously in his room), and returning to a screaming baby who's having a fit without his food.
Best...Idea...Ever!
2 comments:
We found a "plastic bag holder" at IKEA that sits on the inside of the cupboard door and we put their bibs and cloths in it. If you ever decide to move the bibs into the kitchen, it works really well;)
Shannon, your post made me LOL. First let me say that I'm very happy for you for figuring out something that works for you. I just had to laugh b/c my first thought was 'Why were the bibs ever upstairs?!'). Just a note on bibs, I loved Kushies bibs b/c I could wash them in the sink under running water right after I fed the kids and they were dry by the next feeding.
Post a Comment