1 month
I have 1 month to get all of the madness that will turn into Owen's birthday party prepared.
So far...
The invitations have been put together
The hanging decor is almost done (I have two strands left to do)
The balloon wreath is finished
The activities are planned (yahoo for a summer birthday! Sprinklers, ball pit and maybe kiddie pool!)
The favour pouches are finished
The favour bag tags are done
The Twirlie Whirlies cupcake toppers arrived long ago
Still to do...
Decide on the cake design, and how big this sucker is going to be
Get things for the favour bags (gummy fish, Mickey marshmallows on order from Kimberly's Kitchen, Silly Bandz for the kiddos are here)
Get bags for the favour bags (paper or cello?)
Do up his banner (this may or may not happen, and I'm okay with that)
Send out the invitations!
Ack!! The invitations need to go out! I did up a Save-The-Date on facebook, and everyone who's going to be invited knows the date and time and place, but still...I have super cute invitations that need to get into the hands of the people who matter!
And yes yes, I'll post pictures as things progress.
How's everything going with your party planning??
3 comments:
We are trying to get ready for our Sesame Street birthday bash this Sat. Just moved into our new house last weekend though so things are stacked up on the to-do list! Hoping that I can get everything done on time, but at the end of the day, if something isn't finished then hopefully people understand.
Everything is just about done. Invites went out last week, bug cake has been ordered and the activities are all planned out. Don't know how Richard and I are going to handle six three year olds running around but we're sure going to try;)
Bah. I need to send my invites! They're printed, I just need to throw labels on and send em. I haven't even started thinking about food or anything. Time is ticking away.
Post a Comment