Ok! So! This week is the birthday...the party and I'm stressing like whoa.
I know I know...it'll all go great, he won't remember it, blah blah blah. The thing is, party planning is kinda my thing. It's gotta be perfect.
It's kind of like planning a small wedding, minus the seating chart and centrepieces.
Last night, like the crazy obsessive Mama that I am, I was up until midnight making a rather large to-do list of everything that still needs to get done this week for the party, as well as our photo shoot on Thursday.
Obviously, there's cleaning and grocery shopping, but there was also a box of incredibly cute props to put together for our photo shoot, and decorations to finish up.
I am THRILLED that the decorations, as of about 11:30pm are finished.
The favour bags are done, the Birthday Wishes Box looks great.
The menu is planned, and C is taking Friday off so we can get the kiddie pool and water table all set up, the patio chairs and table cleaned, make the sliders (oh yes...homemade sliders!) and slice the watermelon.
The weather outlook is pretty awesome...
| Saturday Jun 18 | 27 | 16 | Sunny |
Now...I just need to have a glass of wine lined up for 1:00pm, and we'll be all set!
No comments:
Post a Comment