While Owen absolutely rocked a 2hr nap this afternoon (thank God! I discovered his bottom left tooth, beside his front tooth, tonight during bathtime...when he bit me. Such a funny little boy, but it explains for his crankiness over the past few days!)...Mama put together all of the favours for his birthday party!
The very organized chaos prior to Owen's nap (see the little legs in the top corner?)
Fun rainbow lollipops!
Favours for the kiddos! Bubbles, gooey fish in favour pouches, sour Tongue Tingler Bombs...
Disney Character Bandz and rainbow suckers! Tied with a Hot Diggity tag and embellished with a mini pinwheel from Twirlie Whirlies!
Now...I wanted to do something fun for the adults, since there are only 11 kiddos coming to the party but about 45 adults (at the moment...there might be more!) coming.
So...the adults will get...
Rainbow lollipops, gooey fish and sour Tongue Tingler Bombs for our single friends, tied with a Hot Diggity tag and Twirlie Whirlie pinwheel
Double the candy for the parents and our couple friends and family coming to the party! Embellished with an extra rainbow lollipop
I had such a blast putting all of these together (all 36 of 'em!), and I'm starting to get more and more excited about his party and about his turning one.
Tonight, when I came home from a meeting with my Ovarian Cancer Walk of Hope team, C and Owen were playing upstairs. He gets so excited when Mama or Daddy come home, it's like he hasn't seen us in FOREVER!
Well...he took steps to me! Real honest to goodness STEPS...albeit holding Daddy's fingers, but he was walking/jumping (he was VERY excited) and C was sitting on the floor..not moving behind Owen at all.
Not long now...not long my baby boy!
4 comments:
Hi! I found your blog through the Y3W blog hop - i LOVE LOVE your party favors. I have to put mine together this weekend - I don't know what to get yet, so this gives me some fun ideas! :)
- heather @ Terrell Family Fun
http://www.heatherlovering.com
thanks for stopping in Heather!! It's always nice to connect with a new blogger!!
OMG, so cute!!! Can I please have one?? ;)
Hey I'm your newest follower over here from the Three Words blog hop!
Your blog layout is so cute; I love your header!
http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com
Post a Comment