Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Questions Questions

The lovely Censie over at Building Our Story tagged me in this, so I have to do my duty and answer...then tag 8 of you mama bloggers!

Do you think you're hot?

Absolutely not! I've come to appreciate my body, and am very proud of what I've achieved in my *almost* 12months postpartum, but I wouldn't consider myself "hot". I have my moments where I feel like a Yummy Mummy, though!

Upload a picture of the wallpaper you're using right now



Complete and utter cuteness :)

When was the last time you ate chicken?

To be honest, I dont even know. A couple of days ago maybe? I'm having some tonight, I know that...

What were you thinking while doing this?

When was the last time I ate chicken!?

Do you have nicknames? What are they?

Shan, Shanny-poo, Moosh, Honey/Dear (from C), Shans/Shanny (from my Mama), Beans (from my Dad), Scooter, Shananegins

Tag 8 Blogging Friends

Jenni from Jenni From the Blog
Holly from Mama Plain and Tall
Emily from Em&M: Plain or Peanut
MrsC from Never a Dull Moment
Melania from TransAtlantic Blonde
Andrea from My Attempt at Motherhood
Melissa from Our Journey
Shizz from Baby Shmizz

3 comments:

mel said...

1- I am soooooo in!
2- I get to go and "stalk" more people!!!
* sequel* runs away...

Andrea said...

That picture of your little man is just utterly delicious :)

Thanks for tagging!

Melissa said...

Oh poop, why did you tag me! :p