The best part for Mama and Daddy was the chance to go out for a date on Tuesday to see Cage the Elephant and the Black Keys. We had an awesome dinner at The Works Burger (if you have the chance to go to one of their Ottawa/Kingston/London locations, DO! Amazing burgers, and SO worth the wait if there is one. I HIGHLY recommend the CherryCoke Float!), walked around a little bit, and then went for the concert.
The music was great, the atmosphere not-so-much. The people next to us were absolutely ridiculously offensive with the most PDA performance I have ever seen in my entire life. Like...hands down the pants PDA!
Anyway!
Thursday was the beset day for Owen and I as I had planned a playdate with my Mama's group at the splashpad in my hometown. It was a bit of a drive for the London Mama's, but it was SO much fun!!
Mister O, just after taking a dunk in the water!
The splash pad is at the pool where Auntie BoBo and Godmomma both work, and we were so excited to see that Auntie BoBo was working that day! Momma T brought both Aiden and Miss Olivia out too!
Colby LOVED the slides! Usually there are water jets and sprayers going everywhere, but during toddler time (10am-noon) they turn them off!
Miss Hayden is ready for the sun!
Quick lunch break, then right back at it!
1 comment:
Babies and water just make me happy. Especially such cute ones :)
Post a Comment