And I'm refusing to cut it. He gets very few things from his Mama, and I'm trying to those curls on his head for as long as possible!
It's also alot of fun at bathtime...
Curly Mohawk (it's so long that it flops over!)
Alfalfa
And our favourite...Mad Scientist
What are Your Three Words this week? Link up with Jenni!

3 comments:
OMG, I LOVE that last one! SO CUTE!!
Carter had curly hair too, but I really had no problem cutting it off {okay, I may had shed a few tears} but still ;)
And I'm still waiting for Brynn's to really come in. C had about 5 haircuts before his 1st birthday and Brynn is struggling a bit, lol Sigh. I love her anway =)
He has the most precious eyes...I ended up staring at them instead of his hair! LOL! My BFF didn't cut her son's hair until he was 2....
C's complaining that we need to cut it and i just spike it or mohawk it...haha
Post a Comment