Monday, October 31, 2011

Steppin' Out 10/29

So even though Saturday was a very difficult one for Mama, we still tried to make it fun and make it ours.


Jeans: Old Navy
Sweater: Sirens
Scarf: H&MM
Jacket: Jessica
Shoes: my favourite fall moccasins from Payless


Posing with Mama, since we have so very few pictures together



Off to teh Pumpkin Farm we went to pick out our pumpkins this year. Owen had a great time running around the piles, picking them up....and throwing them like baseballs.



Then he saw a puppy and thought he'd chase after that instead



but this tiny one caught his attention!

Next, we went to Nana and Papi's for a quick visit, then home for lunch and off to the forest to collect branches and sticks for Mama's Christmas ornament display



First big ride in the wagon!



Running through the leaves while Mama gets her branches



I think that one might be a wee bit too big, Pal



please note rosy hands and cheeks...it was chilly today!



I freaking love this kid! Thanks for making Mama's tough day just a little bit better :)


3 comments:

SSG said...

Awesome pics! Glad you had as good a day as you could, considering....I'm thinking about you!

Andrea said...

His face. I can't even stand it! haha, he is SO CUTE!

Shan said...

thanks ladies!! it feels good to blog again!