I feel so exhausted and completely drained that going to the gym is the last thing on my mind. If I'm not running around like a crazy person doing groceries or mailing orders for Sweet Stella's, we're up until all hours of the night packing massive boxes, wrapping china, emptying cupboards because we sold our house.

It's been...stressful. Eating is a challenge in that I just tend to not eat. I've been better this week in drinking a tonne more water, getting more protein with some cheeses and meats, getting a healthy variety of veggies.
I even bought about 5 grapefruits on Tuesday...but they're in the fridge.
C and Owen leave tomorrow for Florida, then I have 4 solid days to myself. I have grand plans for going out with friends for drinks, to the movies with GodMomma, and to Mr. A's 1st bithday party on Sunday.
It's a crazy time of year, as I'm sure you all are aware, and I cannot wait to get to Florida. Sunshine everyday, gym facilities right there, walking trails, playgrounds, the beach. And...C are the ready to be able to go to the gym during the DAY.
I think that makes a huge difference for me. I can go to the gym during naptime for an hour, and not feel completely exhausted by the end of the day. I actually pulled out my workout clothes, socks, sports bras, gloves (oh yes...I have gloves for weight days!) and will be synching up my iPod before I go. I got all excited!!
Stay motivated, mamas!!! YOU CAN DO IT! And Get through the holidays WITH working out...and still enjoying it!
Remember...you're the one who has to live in your skin. So as long as YOU are truly happy with it, that's all that matters!!

1 comment:
I do not know how to link up but I posted on work out Wednesday too. http://daisyraedesign.blogspot.com/2011/12/work-it-out-wednesday-yall_21.html
Post a Comment